- Gently remove your lash from the case.
- Measure the lash by putting it up to your eye to make sure it is the right size.
- If the lash is too long for your eye, trim the lash starting from the outer corner.
- Use the lash applicator and grab the center of the lash.
- Apply an even layer of glue to the lash band.
- Wait about 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky.
- Look down and place the lash close to your lash line and press down in the center then secure the corners.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device