Skip to content
- Gently remove glue residue from the lash band with tweezers.
- Use Micellar Cleansing Water or gentle soap and hot water to remove makeup residue.
- Fill a container with Micellar Cleansing Water or with hot water gentle soap and let your lashes soak for a few minutes.
- Use a cotton swab to gently rub off remaining mascara/makeup residue and rinse.
- Pat lashes dry.
- Brush the lashes with a spoolie.
- Return the lashes to the case so they keep their shape and stay clean.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.